Work with us
waiter on the floors
help in the kitchen / dishwasher
pool lifeguard (only if with a rescue license)
Contact form for job position request
WHO WE ARE
4-star quality hotel and multi-year management.
One big family: management and ownership by the third generation in Cesenatico.
RESTAURANT AND KITCHEN
• Kitchens equipped with the best of current technology. Rational, Roner for low temperature cooking, blast chiller, vacuum, etc.
• Fortnightly menu: meat, fish and vegetarian always on the menu. Preparation of the vegetable and appetizer buffet. Sweet and savory preparation of the breakfast buffet.
• Direct management of the management towards suppliers.
• Kitchen and dining room both with panoramic views of the sea.
• Breakfast served in a dedicated and equipped room.
• International clientele.
• Rooms with ceramic floors and centralized vacuum.
• Internal laundry with dryer and industrial folding mangle.
• Mature and educated clientele, usually with few children.
• Automatic robot for cleaning the tank.
• Max depth 1,5 m.
• Management of the green, parking and bicycle park.
• Bar corner for spritz and aperitifs by the pool served and animated by the pool manager.
• The best machines or products to help carry out their functions.
• Modern environments and equipment that facilitate the quality of work.
• Supervision and continuous training with experienced colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Awareness of the fundamental role of collaborators for a high level service and team spirit.
• Friendly atmosphere based on trust and positive attitude.
• No to serious or complicated people. Absolute no to “born tired”.
• Decent and comfortable accommodation (if necessary), meals. Both at no cost to our employees.
• Service managers and always professional contacts (in the company for several years).
• Monthly expenses reimbursement for interns and / or trainees. Possible recruitment as apprentices after the internship period.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Solar people who want to apply or grow in the beautiful world of Ho.Re.Ca.
• No to serious or complicated people. Absolute no to “born tired” or to those who “can do everything only themselves”.